These are referral links that you can use to receive a discount on your first purchase at various online stores. Some of these will reveal a coupon code for you to use, some will ask for your email address and send you the coupon code, and some will automatically apply the discount to a purchase made after opening the link – please be patient and wait for the page to load fully so that you don’t miss out on the markdown!
- Glossier (20% off your first purchase)
- Memebox (20% off your first purchase)
- Soko Glam (20% off your first purchase)
- Glow Recipe (15% off your first purchase)
- Function of Beauty ($5 off your first purchase)
- Paula’s Choice ($10 off your first purchase of $15+)
- Peach & Lily ($10 off your first purchase of $50+)
Also, if you’re shopping online at all, you should definitely check out Honey – it’s a browser extension that automatically finds and applies the best coupon codes to your order. What’s more, you can automatically get cash back (redeemable as Amazon gift cards) from tons of stores even when coupon codes don’t apply. Based on my experience, I doubt you’ll be disappointed at the variety and breadth of online retailers that are Honey-compatible; in fact, I have yet to come across one that isn’t. I’m actually regretting purchases that I recently made in mobile apps, where I missed out on “Honey Gold” that I would’ve earned if I had just processed the order through the Honey-enabled browser on my computer. So, if you want to save money in any case where one of the above discounts doesn’t apply, this can serve as another resource.